Monday, March 23, 2015

Call Off the Search-Our Sign Has Been Found!

I, for one, am greatly relieved that our sign has been found! In truth, I doubt it ever left the site but due to the Big Mound O' Dirt that blocked my view and mud that prevented me from getting out to investigate during a heavy rain, there was no way to check for sure.

Saturday, J & I drove by to see if our house had been staked yet. It wasn't, but that was no surprise since our Pre-Con meeting isn't until this Friday. Since it was a reasonable day, J decided to jump over the utility ditch and climb the Big Mound O' Dirt to take a look at the grading work.  He found the sign!! Apparently it just hadn't been put back up yet. Mystery Solved!
J Stew has Found the Sign!  I made him prove it :)

Oh and our next door neighbors have footers! A month ago there was no activity on the court. Two weeks ago there were 4 basements but nothing else. Now, 3 houses have walls & roofs and my friends' house is going to start moving into high gear too...just as soon as their wall is fixed. It's pretty nice having friends about a month further along in the process. Good advice as to what to watch for, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment