Sunday, March 15, 2015

WHERE is our lot sign?!?!

Seriously, RH, where in the blue blazes of hell is our lot sign? I drive by Friday on my way to J's house and decided to see if I could find our stone on another home in the hood (yes...at least I think so? It was raining). Of course I had to drive by our lot. That's just a given. I saw that 3 houses on our court are coming along nicely and our neighbors have been staked out-exciting! Theoretically, we're next!!

Anyhow, I wanted to take a picture but our sign was missing! There was a random mound of dirt but no sign. Where is Lot 704?!?! I took a picture from my car of what I THINK is our lot.  I had high hopes for hanging that sign in J's man-room.  Alas, this might be an unfulfilled plan.

Do YOU see a sign?  I sure don't?  Nice trees, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment