Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Choices, Choices, Choices...

Ok so I've been a little busy but given the gauntlet of meetings & choices that Ryan puts you through up front it's understandable. At least it is in MY book. So here's the lowdown on our choices so far:

At signing;
We picked out all of our cabinets, countertops & the stone for our fireplace surround. We went with Timberlake's Scottsdale Maple Espresso cabinets in the kitchen and the master bathroom. In the hall bath & basement bath we went with the Fairfirld Wheat vanities w/ white cultured marble tops. I hate those but didn't want to pay for the upgrade and the oak ones reminded me of 1996. Eh, whatever. I'm good with stain if it comes to that.  

For the kitchen counters, we went with the crema caramel granite countertops and in our bathroom, the burlywood granite for the vanity. 

Our fireplace surround was a splurge but after the (many) upgrades that I've done to my current townhouse I wanted the house that was "just push play." We decided to go with the Bucks County Ledgestone for the surround and to match our exterior stone...best laid plans, it would seem but more on that later.

Overall it was quick since Justin & I tend to agree on most of the big ticket items! Apparently I'm very decisive when I know what I want!

Our Kitchen Cabinets...Master Bath too!  Timberlake Scottsdale Maple Espresso, to be exact.  I <3 them!

Kitchen Countertop...my phone doesn't do this justice.  We loved this paired with the above cabinets. 

Burlywood Granite vanity top for Master Bath.  Because I need pretty things when I'm getting ready to face the world.

1 comment:

  1. We have the exact same cabinet & granite in the master bathroom! Since your place will be done before mine, it will be fun to see it all come together.

    ReplyDelete