Tuesday, March 17, 2015

We have a date!

Things are moving forward after a boring few weeks. We got word from our SR that construction is set to begin on April 1...the date is not lost on me! 

I'm in the process of creating a hefty list of questions for our PM-I'm sure he will know he's dealing with 2 engineers who understand construction, codes, etc pretty quickly. 

We were contacted about scheduling this meeting and offered one of two time frames-both during the week and both midday. J & I work downtown and it's not convenient AT ALL to drive to the model, even over lunch. We both are extremely busy and have major roles on projects that severely limit our availability. The one date was total garbage and the other was only slightly better. I pushed back and we were able to schedule for a Friday-good for me since it was my scheduled day off but J still has to take PTO.  I threw the phrase back to the SR that she was aware of our time limitations but these jobs are what's paying for the house.  Given the amount of money we're spending, you would think RH would be a little more accommodating up front.

PS-I'm still annoyed it was never suggested that we could upgrade to a double wall oven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment