Wednesday, April 1, 2015

We're Staked!

I took a slight detour on the way to work on J's house Sunday.  This detour just happened to be right into our new neighborhood.  What can I say?  It was a gorgeous sunny day (a real rarity in Pittsburgh) and I wanted to see what was going on with our new place.

I pulled into the cul-de-sac and did a little dance in the drivers' seat...our house had been staked out!  We had a good idea how it would sit on the lot from our Pre-Construction meeting but there's nothing like seeing it "live!"  I texted J some pics - he claims there were stakes earlier but since there was a giant Mound O' Dirt, I can neither confirm nor deny that statement as I wasn't going to leap a trench to get muddy and see for myself.

Admittedly, I'm not a good photographer, especially when excited.
Mound O' Dirt Gone, Stakes are In!
Me at the Front Door

Our sign...still seeing no love.  No one knows where lot 704 is!

My boys being sweet and almost innocent.  Almost.




No comments:

Post a Comment